Hey guys! It’s been a while since I posted on here! Today, I’ll be sharing some motivational study affirmations! It’s easy to get demotivated while studying. Affirmations can help you stay on track and remind yourself of your goal. Here are many study affirmations for you:
- Learn to rest, not to quit.
- Strive for progress, not perfection.
- The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
- You are capable of more than you know.
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations.
- Work hard in silence. Let success make the noise.
- It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
- I can’t wait until the day I can say I’ve made it.
- Success occurs when opportunity meets preparation.
Hope you guys enjoyed this short post! I’m looking forward to jumping back into blogging. Let me know if you want to see any specific topic from me! Hope you’re having a great summer!
Your sincere friend and confidante,