2020 has brought many things to light. Although this year has been a very chaotic one, I don’t know if I would have it any other way. The craziness that the past 12 months have put us through has truly conveyed important life lessons to me. These lessons are something that I will never forget. Here are takeaways that individuals should get from 2020:
- True character is revealed under pressure.
- Don’t assume you have all the time in the world. The future is uncertain.
- Your happiness should lie in your own ability. Try to make happiness out of any situation.
- It’s okay to not be okay sometimes. Don’t push away the pain.
- It’s great to take time for yourself. It’s not being lazy. It’s looking after yourself.
- Don’t let life leave you behind. As life keeps moving and changing, try to keep up with it.
- Everyone is fighting their own demons. Take a second to consider other perspectives before judging others.
- It’s better to make mistakes than to not try at all.
- Things get done with action. Stop talking about it and start doing it.
- Nothing in this world comes free.
- Not everything is what it seems. It is essential to dig beneath the surface.
- As long as you keep getting up, it doesn’t matter how many times you fall down.
- You are always a lot stronger than you think.
- Choose to be happy and free over being cool.
- Do not take your mental health lightly. It’s important to take care of yourself as well.
- Remember to tell your friends and family that you appreciate them.
- Patience can be difficult. But things are slowly falling in place even if you don’t realize it.
- Being alone isn’t bad. Try to find some enjoyment in your alone time.
- Be kind to yourself. Treat yourself how you would treat your friend.
- It’s important to stay organized and focused. Many people may try to bring you down, but believing in yourself is the best way to resist them.
2020 was rough, but I believe that it’s better to see the positive in this situation. I hope you guys feel the same. I also hope you guys enjoyed this post! Merry Christmas!
Your sincere friend and confidante,