Hey guys! Welcome back to my blog. I’ve been in the blogging community for a while now. I’ve love supporting others and strive to make good content for you guys. Therefore, I’m super excited to announce that I have been tagged by the wonderful Catherine of KittyJade for the Inspiring Bloggers Tag. Go check out her blog, because it is REALLY amazing! With that done, let’s get into it.
- Thank the person who chose you.
- Include the logo in your post.
- Answer the questions asked to you.
- Choose the bloggers who’ve inspired you (maximum 10)
- Add a feature of their blog which you admire.
- Ask them five questions.
What are you grateful for today?
I am grateful for access to my education. Despite having school online, I appreciate that I have the resources to continue my learning even during this pandemic. I’m also grateful that our situation is very manageable. I know other places are going through much more panic than mine is, so that’s been very nice.
What is your experience with Pinterest, has it grown your blog at all?
So here’s the thing… I have tried multiple times to start a Pinterest. Other bloggers always tell me never to underestimate Pinterest and just how much it can grow. But there’s a couple of things wrong with that. One, I don’t know how to use Pinterest PERIOD. And two, managing my blog and Instagram feels challenging enough as it is. If you guys want to give me tips on how to do Pinterest, that would be great!
As a content creator, are there any problems you encounter?
I feel like there is a wide variety of problems you can encounter as a content creator. A lot of bloggers I know talk about motivation. While I do feel unmotivated sometimes, I usually do find the motivation to write since I give myself a lot of time between blog posts. I think my biggest struggle is time management. I am very involved with many other things in my life, so finding time to write can be difficult.
What songs have you been listening to on repeat?
Literally any YouTube covers. There is this pretty popular channel by Kurt Hugo Schneider. He does some amazing things with songs. Go check him out! I also have been listening to a lot of 2010’s songs on repeat since I really enjoy 2010’s pop music. It’s not one particular song and more of one genre.
What does your content schedule look like?
I post on Thursday at 10am MST both on my blog and my IG. I also post IG quotes on Sunday. I don’t know if you noticed, but I try to make the quotes on topic or at least hint toward the subject of the next blog post that comes out.
- Swaffystrends – Their computer collages are everything!
- Sincerely Students – These people are literally lifesavers! Their blog posts have really helped me.
- Productive Pixie – I found her blog through her amazing Instagram. Her posts about bullet journaling and productivity are great.
- Confessions Of A Teen Freak – Her blog posts are really thought-provoking!
- What were the biggest struggles when you started out?
- Building off the previous question, how did you overcome that struggle?
- If you could eliminate one problem from the world right now, what would it be?
- If you could time travel, where would you go and why?
- What blog posts are you proudest of?
We’ve come to the end of today’s blog post. Hope you guys enjoyed it! We should be coming up on more original content soon now! Hope you are all doing well!
Your sincere writer and confidante,