Hey guys! Welcome back to my blog. Do you ever find yourself in bed at night smiling at the things that happened throughout the day? Those moments are always truly something special. I think what makes them special is their authenticity. It is these moments that can show us what life can be like.
- Waking up on a weekend with the ability to take your time
- Drinking some warm homemade hot chocolate with mini marshmallows
- Reconnecting with a friend you haven’t talked with in a while
- Going in my backyard to walk (even when it’s really hot)
- Blogging (making my voice heard over everyone else)
- A nice sweet treat
- A good TV or movie marathon
- Some good jokes
- Writing with that oddly satisfying pen (can anyone else relate?)
- A Bonfire
- Finding some inspiration
- Looking through old photos
- Being able to sing freely
- Looking at my photo collage
- Going outside after a rainy day and smelling the air
- A Good Cozy Blanket (during any time of the year!)
It’s a strange sensation, isn’t it? The most random things can put you in the best mood ever. Why? Why are these the things that make me smile? I like to think that it reminds us that life can be good. When we are so focused on the big things, we start missing the little things. It is only after that we learn to appreciate the little things. Then, we get caught up in the big things again, and the cycle repeats.
Remember to slow down and enjoy life. Hopefully, you are getting a good reminder of this during quarantine. I hope you enjoyed this post. Sorry, my thoughts were VERY messy. Hope you are having a great day! I’ll see you all next week!
Your sincere writer and confidante,