Hey guys! Welcome back to my blog. This is a very special blog award I have been nominated for by Meg from MegsCoffeeBreak. I highly recommend you check her out. I nominated her in my last blog post award plus her content’s great. I would also like to shoutout Okoto Enigma for creating this award.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you & provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Tell the readers three things about you.
- Nominate Ten to Twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers(tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts.
- Ask your nominee five questions with one weird or funny one.
- Share a link to your best posts.
- The creator of this award is Okoto Engima.
Three Things About Me
I am in 10th grade.
I can listen to the same song on loop for days and still enjoy it.
I am a morning person, sleep early and wake up early. This confuses all of my friends.
Where do you see your blog going in the future? (Full-time, part time?)
I hope to keep blogging as a hobby for me. One, it is really hard to get by as a blogger financially, especially in the beginning. Secondly, as much as I love blogging, doing it 24/7 would not only be really hard in terms of inspiration, but I would also lose interest. The reason I love blogging is because I can express myself whenever I want to. I am not forced into it. Doing it full-time may ruin that for me.
What is your dream location to live?
If I’m being honest, I don’t really know. I’ve always been REALLY attached to the place I lived. I can’t really picture myself living anywhere else. We will see in the future if that changes.
What are your favorite foods (+fave takeaway)?
I stated this in my 15 Facts About Me post, but I absolutely love red curry and rice. I also really love Chipotle’s burrito bowls. They are so delicious!! I also love most Indian food (as I eat it every day).
What are your top 5 songs to make you feel good?
Dang I don’t know if I can only pick 5. But some songs that make me feel good are
- FRIENDS by Marshmello
- Wings by Little Mix
- Saturday Sun by Vance Joy
- Feel It Still by Portugal. The Man
- Best Day Of My Life by American Authors
- Gone, Gone, Gone by Phillips Phillip
- Good Time by Owl City and Carly Rae Jaspen
Out off all the video streaming services (Youtube, Disney+, Netlix, Prime etc), what is your favourite to watch, and why?
This is an easy one for me. YouTube will always be my favorite. YouTube allows us to see more relatable content as well as more personalized content. On YouTube, you can pretty much find entertainment suited for everyone. It allows literally anyone to share what they want with the world. Plus, it’s free.
- Gemma- http://dailygem.blog/
- Anna- https://annacolemanblogs.com/
- Patrycja- https://www.pati-cool.com/
- Clara- https://blogginwithclara.wixsite.com/blog
- Jahnavi- https://freemindbyjahnavi.wordpress.com/
- Dhyana- https://dhyananbuch.wixsite.com/theteenagesuburb/blog
- Maddie- https://teentalksblog.com/
- Chloe- http://shortsweetblog.com/home/
- Meg- https://whatmegmeans.wordpress.com/
- Keeley- https://keeleyalexandra.com/
- What is the goal of your blog?
- How do you relieve stress?
- What would your perfect weekend look like?
- What is one unpopular opinion you have?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hope you enjoyed this! When does your school start? Let me know in the comments. Anyways, I hope you have a great day.
Your sincere writer and confidante,