Hey guys! This is a special post for me, because it’s a birthday post. Today is my 15th birthday! I realized that I haven’t properly introduced myself to all of you, and today is the perfect day for that! So here are 15 fun facts about me! Some of these are really random!
- My favorite cuisine is Thai. I love red curry and rice!
- For some reason, many people don’t believe me when I say this. But I mostly listen to classical and pop music.
- I can’t stand the sound of metal water bottles on a solid floor. At my school, I hear that sound every 5 minutes, and I almost scream every single time.
- I have been playing flute for 4 years.
- I once lost my phone in Europe and just as I found it, two people had found it and picked it up. They were not planning to steal it though and gave it back.
- I am an older sister.
- When I played basketball, my coach gave everyone nicknames. He always called me Baba Ganoushka. Idk why.
- I love flying. By the way, is it just me or does everyone I know hate flying? Let me know.
- I once participated in a play called Dorothy in Wonderland, a crossover of The Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland.
- I am a vegetarian.
- My favorite extracurricular in school is Mock Trial.
- If I could have any superpower, it would be to talk to animals.
- One of the scariest moments of my life was when I was 5 and I stood right on the edge of the Grand Canyon.
- I collect pressed pennies from the vacations I take.
- Two colors I love are teal and lilac. I also like white, black, and light grey, but people are always telling me that those aren’t colors.
I hope you guys enjoyed this special post! Did you enjoy learning more about me? Please follow if you want more lifestyle content!
Your sincere writer and confidante,