I can’t believe I’m already getting nominated for another one of these. This time, I was nominated by Ebullience Blog. I discovered the blog only a month back. Their writing is truly amazing. They cover some amazing topics, and I encourage all of you to check out their blog. We both also recently did a collab, so you guys should go check that out!
Ebullience Blog: https://ebullience.home.blog/
I would like to give a very special thanks to Okoto Enigma for the creation of this award. This award has given many bloggers motivation to keep writing more posts. Remember to show some support on their blog as well!
Okoto Enigma’s Blog: https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you & provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Tell the readers three things about you.
- Nominate Ten to Twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers(tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts.
- Ask your nominee five questions with one weird or funny one.
- Share a link to your best posts.
- The creator of this award is Okoto Engima.
Three Things About Me
I am a type 4 enneagram.
I am Indian.
I don’t drink tea or coffee. I stand by my hot chocolate.
What inspired me to start a blog?
I go into depth with this question in my Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award. But basically, people have always told me that I have good writing skills. That, along with my love for storytelling, led me to create a blog where I talk about life in general.
What are your favorite hobbies?
Other than writing, I love reading, listening to/making music, playing video games, and have also developed some interest in photography.
Which do you like more: Summer or Winter?
I absolutely love winter. I live in the oven that is Arizona, so even though I prefer warmth to cold, I have to go with winter on this one.
What is the greatest thing about being a blogger?
Definitely the community. Everyone is so nice and supportive of each other. I have met so many amazing people! So many of my blogger friends have been a real source of inspiration for me 🙂
If you were to choose between never being able to read a novel or never being able to listen to music, which would it be? And why?
AHHHH THE BETRAYAL. I really don’t want to make this decision, but if I ABSOLUTELY had to, I would have to choose never to read a novel. There are other types of books that I can indulge in. If music went away from my life, I don’t know anything that could possibly replace it.
- Manasa- http://sincerelymanasa.com/
- Francine- https://ancinesalley.wordpress.com/
- Amelia- http://bymills.blogspot.com/
- Molly- https://mlhx0.wordpress.com/
- Christina- https://christinaandcamera.wordpress.com/
- Victoria- https://thecozypotato.home.blog/
- Emma- https://emmaclaireritter.wixsite.com/lostinthought
- Caitlin- https://wanderlustdreamer1606.wordpress.com/
- Tonni- https://tonniamoll.wordpress.com/
- Daisy- https://daisyscornerx.home.blog/
How do you come up with the content for your blog?
What is your biggest fear?
Would you rather be able to travel to the past or travel to the future? Why?
If you could get any superpower of your choice, which one would you get?
What aspect of being a blogger do you find difficult or troublesome?
My Best Posts
Thanks to everyone who has been supporting my journey. I really appreciate it and can’t wait to see where else this blog goes.